Action sports product manufacturer Razor decided to shake the market again, this time with a hoverboard, Hovertrax 2.0. You probably know Razor from their award-winning kick scooter released in the 00’s, which the kids loved. Razor is a reputable American company that has a proven track record for quality manufacturing, safety and technology, which is exactly what you need, if you or your kids are thinking of rolling on a hoverboard’s wheels.
So let’s have a look at what features and specifications the Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard brings to the table:
– Proclaimed as the market’s smartest hoverboard.
– It has an easily changeable 36V lithium-ion battery, made by LG, which promises 60 min of continuous use for people weighing up to 220 lbs.
– Silent 350W motors.
– Patented EverBalance technology, which makes for easy mounting and a comfortable ride.
– Blue LED display and battery indicator.
– Bumper Fenders.
– Training and Normal ride modes.
– UL 2272 certified, ensuring that it upholds the best electrical standards.
– Speed of 8/mph.
– Guaranteed to be overheating, fire and explosion-safe.
You really can’t go wrong with these specifications, but the Hoverboard has to be tested before reaching a verdict.
The hoverboard looks excellent